This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Australian Experience Pty Ltd
High School Australia
represented by Anne Stewart (responsible person)
234 Gap Creek Road
Kenmore Hills 4069
Phone +61 7 3040 2826
Representative in the European Union:
Harald Stuckmann (EU representative)
D-61449 Steinbach (Taunus)
Phone 06171 89 454 16
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) when visiting the website
When you visit our website www.work-n-travel-australia.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes described above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally. Nor do we have any automated decision making, including profiling.
b) by using our contact form
If you have any questions, especially regarding the services we offer, you can contact us using the form provided on the website. The information requested, including a valid e-mail address, is necessary so that we know who sent the enquiry in order to be able to answer it and, if necessary, to prepare for the conclusion of a contract.
Your data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us on the basis of your voluntary consent.
3. Passing on of data
The data collected from you will be stored on a server in the EU and forwarded to our headquarters in Australia to process your enquiries.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer
- this is absolutely necessary for the initiation and processing of contractual relationships with you. This applies in particular to the transfer to Australian
- cooperation partners in the implementation of the programs we offer.
4. Deletion of data
In the interests of data avoidance and data economy, we only store your personal data for as long as this is necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist, the corresponding data is routinely deleted.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
6. Google Analytics
We use tracking tools such as Google Analytics. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO).
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”) for the purpose of the demand-oriented design and continuous optimization of our pages.
In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 5) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
7. YouTube videos
On some of our websites we embed YouTube videos. YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA is the operator of the corresponding plug-ins. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to Youtube servers is established. Youtube will be informed which pages you visit. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
If you have deactivated the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program, you will not have to reckon with such cookies when viewing YouTube videos. Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the saving of cookies in your browser.
Further information on data protection at “Youtube” can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
8. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation or for reasons of public interest;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data.
- to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person in charge.
- to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future.
- to complain to a regulatory agency. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence.
9. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 (f) DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
12. Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.high-school-australia.com/privacy-statement/