Prices and Services
- Regular program (valid for working holiday visa, max. 12 months): A$2,499
(A$ = Australian dollar; Currency Converter)
- 88 day 2nd visa program (valid for three months or one-time placement, otherwise identical): A$1,999
- The price for both programs will increase by A$200 for program commencements from 6. September, 2018.
Both variations of the program ensure that you are well prepared for work in the Outback with the skills and knowledge that our rural farmers and business people demand.
We guarantee to find you jobs in the areas of agriculture, hospitality and child care with one or more of our 1,800 employers located all over Australia. For our regular program this means as many times as you wish, whenever you wish, for the length of your working holiday visa, and one or more jobs within three months for the 88 day 2nd visa program.
And we provide you with a 24/7 phone support service to sort out any problems, big or small, that may arise. Now that’s peace of mind!
- Help with the travel arrangements of your choice
- Help with the insurance of your choice
- Help with Visas if required
- An Information Booklet full of useful advice for before and after arrival
- Meeting at Brisbane Airport on arrival and transport to Goomeri via Noosa
- 9 days accommodation which includes:
- 4 nights at Noosa for jet lag recovery, sun, surf, sea and sand
- 5 nights accommodation at the training farm
- 5 day Introductory Agricultural course with all meals included
- Free internet use at the training farm
- Completion of :
- Application for Tax File Numbers,
- Application for Medicare Cards for those citizens with reciprocal agreements
- Application for Bank accounts
- Welcome Lunch
- Shopping in the training farm store
- An Aussie Allrounder hat
- A water bottle
- A t-shirt
- Help and advice throughout your stay in Australia
- Free phone number for emergencies, day or night
- Well paid jobs as required for the duration of the Working Holiday Visa as you travel around Oz
- Discount vouchers
- Advice and discounts on tours, sailing, diving, rafting and other adventures
- and most important of all a guaranteed job in Australia